[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
One of our clients, a commercial nuclear power utility, and one of the nation’s premier energy providers has an urgent need for Nuclear Chemistry Specialists and Nuclear Chemistry Technicians. The qualified candidate will enjoy:
• Long-Term Contract assignment (18-24 months)!
• Excellent warm weather location.
• Close proximity to the ocean, beaches, mountains and a variety of outdoor activities.
• Very affordable low cost of living area.
• Exciting and unique assignment.
• An extremely competitive Pay Rate and Per Diem awaits a top performer!
In the role of a Nuclear Chemistry Specialist and Chemistry Technician, you will obtain samples for chemical and radio-analytical analyses from a variety of plant systems. You will perform surveys, record and trend data and relevant parameters and notify plant management of out of spec or adverse conditions. You will maintain the lab inventory and instruments in top condition and respond to operations chemistry needs.
The qualified candidate for Nuclear Chemistry Specialist or Chemistry Technician MUST have:
* Five (5+) years experience working in the Nuclear Power Industry.
* Recent experience working as a Nuclear Chemistry Specialist, Primary or Secondary Chemist and/or Chemistry Technician.
* Meet the ANSI or INPO ACAD qualifications for the role.
* Ability to obtain unescorted access at a commercial nuclear power plant.
* Excellent references.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Gina@gcservices.com
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you think may be qualified for this position.
Vice President & Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
(805) 481-5105 x211