[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Qualified candidate must have experience in closing requisitions and purchase orders. Must have a general understanding of Supply Chain and Procurement activities. Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Possess strong organizational skills and able to perform duties with little direction as well as strong interpersonal skills and work fluidly in a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate works at the direction of Project Manager and meets the following criteria:
• Passes required GET/CAT and SRS background checks.
• Follows SRS Safety and Security rules.
• General understanding of Supply Chain/Procurement work processes
• Proficient in closing Requisitions/Purchase Orders for Goods and
Services - prior experience using the PeopleSoft system is preferred,
but not required.
• Maintains positive customer relations and teamwork.
• Organized and works to the agreed-upon schedule
(min 20- max 40 hours/week).
• Ability to work from home and/or SRS as required.
• Reports progress as requested and participates in daily project calls.
• Proficient in using the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Obtain/Maintain proficiency on company designated systems/ applications
for processing work.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of Business/SCM-related experience or an Associate’s degree with 6 years of Business/SCM-related experience; or in lieu of a degree, a high school diploma and 10 years of Business/SCM-related experience.
Position duration 6 months with an option for an additional 6-month extension.
A minimum 20 work week is required for this position. Work locations for this position could be an office location or telework from off-site locations.
Area Security Access:
A security clearance is not required for this position since the position will be for a limited time and work will not be performed within a Limited Area