[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: ITP Test Procedure Writer
Date Posted: 7/22/2020
Location: Waynesboro, GA
Job Type: Contract Full-Time
Immediate 1 year position available in Waynesboro, GA.
• Work will occur in an office setting but may require trips to the construction site when there will be an exposure to the weather of heat/cold/rain.
• Experienced in preparing, revising, and reviewing procedures for nuclear power plants in all craft disciplines, as well as for system, and integrated plant testing.
• Familiarity with nuclear power policies, protocols, and human performance tools.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Experienced using the Procedure Automation System (PAS); to upload and workflow QA records in Documentum; and Procedure Professional Association (PPA) certified.
• Experience using Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, & Power Point.
• Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required.
• Shift work may be required.