[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
POSITION TITLE: WORK CONTROL PLANNER
DUTIES: Provide support in the preparation, review and issuance of large and/or complex
equipment and/or system modification, corrective maintenance, and preventive maintenance
1) Provide maintenance work package technical review. 2) Analyze time and material
requirements for work activity. Prepare detailed material takeoffs/specifications for Bill of
Materials and work activity labor estimates. 3) Prepare, review and issue corrective
maintenance work packages. 4) Develop and issue preventive maintenance records and
work packages. 5) Prepare and/or review efficient and specific instructions for the isolation,
containment de-energization of various mechanical, physical, electrical, chemical energy
systems or radiological sources according to established procedures.
Education: Bachelors or 8 years nuclear experience. Practical experience in work control,
materials management, E&I/Mechanical maintenance or related areas.
• Experience in work control planning in Nuclear or Waste Solidification •
• Practical knowledge of Waste Solidification facilities and operations
• Experience in the, development, review and issuance of work control packages •
• Interpersonal skills so as to establish and cultivate positive working relationships and
interfaces with both internal and external customers
• Demonstrated knowledge of DOE, SRR, and SRS operating policies, rules, and
• Experience with Asset Suite, EDWS and Microsoft Word is required. Experience with
Puridiom is beneficial.
Work Hours: A 40 hour work week is scheduled. SRR utilizes various work schedules;
including but not limited to 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four
days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). The 40-
hour workweek schedule will be determined by the assigned facility to accommodate the current
demand of work evolutions and shift rotations. Candidate may be assigned to various shift
schedules. Work week excludes SRR holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch.
Area Security Access: A security clearance is not required.