[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
TFE, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for the following position:
Location: Oak Ridge, TN
Job Posting Closes on Tuesday August 4
Per Diem: No
Duration: long term
Clearance: Possess or have ability to obtain a "Q" clearance.
The following explains the job responsibilities and expectations for all employees who are classified in this job description. This job description is not intended to include an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Additional responsibilities may be assigned by the Company.
SUMMARY: The ideal candidate will have experience preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring assigned engineering projects in addition to monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, performance standards and specifications.
1. Broad knowledge of precedents in the specialty area and of principles and practices of related technical areas.
2. Knowledge of current industry or regulatory codes and standards and study criteria pertinent to the particular engineering discipline.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Technical knowledge of related engineering systems, engineering calculations, applications of engineering and construction methods and materials, and engineering application of computers
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/JOB DUTIES:
1. Professional Engineer License a plus
2. Bachelor's Degree in engineering discipline
3. 7+ years of relevant experience required
4. Ability to anticipate change and adjust promptly and effectively
5. Proven ability to manage multiple work scopes between self-performed work and subcontracted work
6. Experience in preparing and reviewing detailed calculations, reports and studies that present technical information in a clear and concise manner
7. Experience in providing technical oversight and direction of work performed by craft personnel
8. Experience in providing support to the preparation and implementation of work packages for modifications, repairs, or upgrades
9. Previous experience at DOE Environmental Management, DOE Office of Science, NNSA, DOD, U.S. Navy, and/or commercial nuclear power facilities preferred
10. Functional with MS Word, Excel and Outlook software
Interested candidates should apply online at tfeinc.net/careers
TFE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer