home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

ITP I&C Planner - Long Term Contract Roles Available in the Southeast USA

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Are you looking for your next Planner role?

We are seeking Planners in multiple disciplines for a long-term contract opportunity at Vogtle Units 3 & 4. These roles include a competitive compensation package, benefits, and per diem / mobilization assistance for candidates that qualify.

Knowledge, skills and abilities include:

- Subject Matter Expert regarding nuclear power plant testing and work package planning
- Experience using of Microsoft Office products particularly Word & Excel
- Extensive experience with eSOMs and Maximo for generation of work instructions, tagout requests, and work packages.
- Additional desired skills include ability to generate and maintain metrics and reports for tracking progress and experience providing test procedure writing support.

Desired qualifications include:

- Experience in preparing and reviewing test / work packages for issuance to the field - Experience identifying appropriate materials, M&TE, & support resources for test / work packages
- 10 years’ experience in I&C (5 in Nuclear Power); 3 years’ experience in package planning.

Feedback and review for these roles will move quickly!!!

To express your interest in this role, send your resume to me directly via email at: j.ertter@thomas-thor.com

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.