[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
USAR9063 – IT SPECIALIST 4– OAK RIDGE, TN – 12 MONTHS – NO PD – DUE BY 8/5
ReNuke Services, Inc. is seeking an IT Specialist at our client site in Oak Ridge, TN
Works under minimal supervision .
Has system- wide responsibility on projects with increasing complexity and components.
Provides direction for projects in medium to highly technical problems on multiple projects and provides consultative support to internal staff. Assists with the transfer of knowledge of technical skills.
May act as a mentor to less senior IT staff. May provide direction and training to team members on information systems in areas including application support, software engineering, software quality assurance and quality control, business analysis or database administration.
Analyzes, diagnoses, designs , plans, executes, and evaluates work to time, cost, and quality targets, exhibiting thorough familiarity with available methods, procedures, tools, equipment, and standards associated with own area of specialization within information systems. Performs work that requires the application of a significant range of fundamental information systems principles in a variety of contexts while demonstrating strong leadership. May be required to be in an on-c all status to be able to promptly respond to and address user/customer needs
• 1-2 years' experience 1n the Enterprise Security space
• Ability to create and maintain OS environments of various types
• Able to analyze, think logical y, and act decisively in critical situations
• Experience using an incident management system
• Knowledge in hardware support and networking concepts.
• Knowledge of basic technical architecture and Its relative application
• Bachelor' degree , associate degree, or technical diploma/degree in Information Technology.
• 4+ year of relevant experience in IT or 8 years of Enterprise level IT experience in administration support or oversight capacity.
• Basic understanding of firewalls intrusion detection/prevention systems, anti-malware products , forensics tools, data encryption, vulnerability scanners and directory services
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with any of the tools listed (Krall Linux Metasploit. Burp suite Cobalt Strike Nessus lvant1 and Shark.) Experience with Splunk
• Experience reviewing and analyzing log data
• Research and remain up to date with emerging threats
• Able to automate tasks and script at a basic level
• Familiarity with NIST and FISMA compliance
• Provide Subject matter expertise support in the detect on, analysis and m1t1gat1on of malware
• Stay up-to-date m current tools techniques and vulnerab1ht1e s to Incorporate1nto security testing practices
• Must be proactive self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
• Please note that in order to be considered for this position, you must possess all the basic/required qualifications. The candidate selected will be solely employed by ReNuke Services, Inc., not by client.
• ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.