[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Title: Test Control Center – Maintenance Manager
Duration: Contract duration approximately 1 year
Location: Central GA
Facility type: Nuclear Power Plant
Schedule: Approximately August 31, 2020
A nuclear power plant in the Southeast is seeking a Maintenance Manager for the Testing Controls Room. Control Center outage experience is necessary. Benefits Medical, Dental and 401K offered!
• Utilize your broad/extensive maintenance experience daily for decision making;
• Will coordinate multiple work groups, effectively communicate their priorities, and drive results
• Develop concise reports to upper management in various settings.
• 10 years Nuclear experience
• 7+ years Nuclear maintenance experience
• Strong Outage Control Center position at an operating nuclear facility needed
• Maintenance representation in the TCC is required 24/7
• Will be a rotating shift position requiring coverage during nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Occasional field walkdowns will be required, necessitating climbing of ladders.
We are proud to offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to submit to a drug and alcohol screen as well as a background check, inclusive of criminal. We seek out and employ talented individuals who meet the qualifications for each position. PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the large number of responses we receive to our postings, only those applicants with the required experience and qualifications will be contacted.