[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Senior Project Controls Engineer with the following qualifications:
Project Deployed Project Controls Engineer (PCE) is responsible for project controls implementation in subproject baselines. The PCE receives operational supervision from the Manager of Project Controls and his/her Deputy and receives technical direction and programmatic guidance from the Project Deployed Project Controls Supervisor.
* Provide day-to-day project controls support to Project Managers and their respective teams.
* Implement functional direction in day-to-day activities.
* Implement Integrated Safety Management System through use of the five core functions and seven guiding principles in planning and execution of work.
* Perform cost engineering, analysis and control, schedule development, maintenance, and monitoring activities.
* Support project organizational and administrative activities when delegated.
* Provide guidance to Project Managers and Project Team members on Project Controls issues.
* Prepare monthly job man-hour and cost reports for comparing budget and actual data on projects.
* Enter the costs and man-hour estimates into the performance monitoring system for projects.
* Analyze trends and problems in relation to cost and/or schedule data.
* Prepare cost-trend estimates and assist in the preparation of change orders for projects.
* Prepare and status project schedules in Primavera Project Planner.
* Review and verify schedule status based on project team and subcontractor input for actual progress.
* Prepare Monthly Progress Reports and presentations that include descriptions of activities completed and analysis of updated schedules.
* Work with project team members to analyze problems and recommend solutions.
* Develop, maintain, and control integrated baselines.
* Prepare budget request documents to include opening of project cost codes and providing subcontract accrual data.
Duration: Award through 7/31/2021
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.