[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client companies, commercial nuclear power utilities (PWR & BWR), have urgent staffing needs for License Operator (SRO) Training Instructors (Permanent In-House positions). The qualified candidate will enjoy:
* The BEST total SRO Instructor compensation in the industry!
* Work/life balance with a 4x10’s schedule & family friendly 3-day weekends.
* Variety of lifestyles to choose from: Rural, Big City, Mountains or near the Ocean!
* Be near an international airport, making for easy travel.
* Long-term job security with a license extension and strong regional demand for power.
* Work for a company that has won awards for being one of “Americas Best Employers” and offers a positive company culture and work environment.
As a License Operator (SRO) Training Instructor you will support training for the License Operator Initial and Requalification Training Programs. You will conduct training in the classroom, simulator (booth & floor) and on-the-job environments. You will develop, revise, and deliver License Operator training lessons, simulator scenarios, exam questions and conduct student evaluations. You will work with the line organizations to evaluate and assess the effectiveness of training and upgrade accordingly.
The qualified candidate for License Operator (SRO) Training Instructor MUST have:
* Experience working as an SRO Training Instructor OR as a Nuclear Control Room Supervisor/Shift Manager.
* PWR or BWR License or Certification.
* Nuclear Navy Instructor experience with Master Training Certification.
* Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent References.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications, please forward this E-mail to them or have them contact Gina Gilbert at (805) 481-5105 x211 or E-mail Gina@gcservices.com.
Vice President & Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: 805.481.5105 x211
Nuclear Power Industry Search Specialists