[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
I&C Engineer (Turnover Support) Deadline 8/06/20
Estimated duration- 1 year
Describe the work environment for this assignment:
I& C experience including design work, systems walkdowns, scaling calculations, configuration management, PLC interface
Ability to bend over, walk, climb, and crawl is required for position (field work ~ 50 – 75% of the
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to read isometrics, layout drawings, P&D’s. Generate scaling sheets for a variety of field instruments using vendor manuals and plant design documents.
• Review design documents to determine impact on instrument scaling. Must be able to
walkdown systems to verify instrument tag numbers, work on work orders to collect
digital configuration data on a variety of digital assets (PLCs, controllers, workstations).
• Experience in safety, non-safety, augmented safety classification methodology of software also desired.
• Ability to bend over, walk, climb, and crawl is required for position (field work ~ 50 – 75% of the time).
• Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
• Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? No, only the construction area
• Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year