[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
T9981478 - MTE INSTRUMENTS TECHNICIAN – DECATUR, AL – 32 DAYS – 2 POSITIONS
ReNuke Services is seeking an Instruments Technician for outage support at our client site in Decatur, AL.
• Plans, schedules, conducts, or coordinates detailed phases of MTE instrumentation technical work.
• Performs independent work involving the technical design of instrumentation MTE concepts and practices.
• This includes a variety of complex features such as conflicting technical requirements, suitability of materials and difficult coordination issues.
• Work requires a broad knowledge of precedents in the specialty area and a good knowledge of practices of related area.
• Acts as a fully competent MTE technician in all conventional experience aspects of the subject matter of the functional area of assignments.
• Plans and conducts work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
• Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
• Requires sufficient professional experience to ensure competence as a fully trained worker.
• Direct or coordinate the work of technicians and others who assist in specific assignments.
• Associates degree from an accredited curriculum or equivalent.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain unescorted nuclear plant access and s-3 and s-4 medical qualifications when applicable.
• Must be able and willing to assume on-call rotational assignments which may include 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week availability.
• Must be willing and medically able to work rotating shifts and maximum overtime permitted by company procedures during peak periods.
• Must be able and willing to travel to plant locations as required when performing assigned tasks and, as necessary, to be temporarily assigned to a field location
• M&TE experience post calibrating test equipment, handling cyber security requests and issuing test equipment is a mandatory attribute for this role.