[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Must have a degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program. As a Nurse Practitioner must
have certification from the American Medical Association Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation. A state license is required. Continuing education is required to maintain license.
• A Master's degree is required. A Master’s Degree in a field related to occupational health is highly desirable along with Continuing Education to maintain certification.
• Must be a graduate of a Nurse Practitioner program accredited by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association and credentialed by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
• Must be a Nurse Practitioner licensed to practice in the State of Tennessee.
• Four years minimum experience is preferred, with occupational experience highly desirable.
• Must have knowledge to provide professional mid-level practitioner medical care by exercising independent specialized judgment and having a highly competent skill set based on knowledge of Occupational and/or Primary Care Medicine.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.