[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are recruiting I&C Engineer (Turnover Support) for a nuclear facility in Waynesboro, GA.
This is a 12 month contract position with a possible extension.
• Read isometrics, layout drawings, P&IDs.
• Generate scaling sheets for a variety of field instruments using vendor manuals and plant design documents.
• Review design documents to determine impact on instrument scaling.
• Walk down systems to verify instrument tag numbers, work on work orders to collect digital configuration data on a variety of digital assets (PLCs, controllers, workstations).
• I&C experience including design work, systems walkdowns, scaling calculations, configuration management, PLC interface
• Experience in safety, non-safety, augmented safety classification methodology of software also desired.