[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Experienced I&C / Electrical Engineer with Energy Industry Experience– Bachelor Degree in Engineering Preferred.
Experience should include:
Need very strong electrical / I&C engineers for energy industry deployment. Candidates must be technically capable, very savvy with electrical / I&C drawings, calcs and design engineering and must be able to review vendor design documents and comment intelligently to keep the design engineering efforts on track. The following criteria are essential:
• Engineering degree (BS) is a must.
• 6 to 8 years of technical experience
• Very capable with all voltages
• Must have substantial experience & knowledge of Electrical & I and C design engineering concepts, engineering problem-solving and critical thinking skills..
• Must be seriously motivated, energetic and ambitious
• P.E. License is a huge plus
• ***HIGH PAYING CONTRACT ASSIGNMENTS - Rate plus Per Diem***. Interested candidates should send resumes and contact information in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be able to complete successful background investigation, including criminal records review for power plant unescorted access.