[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
System One is looking for a MS Project Scheduler in Richland, WA. This is a long term contract responsible for establishing detailed schedules and resource requirements for operating plants and/or new plant deployment projects in MS Project. Local candidates preferred as this position does not offer per diem.
1. Assists Group Leaders in creating and maintaining schedules.
2. Develops, maintains current project schedules, schedule status and schedule analysis with MS Project and DEEM.
3. Assists in developing project work breakdown structure for projects to meet scheduling requirements.
4. Provides critical path analysis and creates 'what if' scenarios; evaluates impact of changes to critical path.
5. Assists in identifying and ensuring adherence to required project resources (staff, materials, equipment, etc.).
6. Participates on project teams providing valued project data and analysis; leads project schedule status meetings.
7. Provides scheduling training, coaching and leadership to project staff, as needed.
8. Develops and analyzes project metrics; generates accurate, timely reports and schedules for management.
9. Recommends and develops scheduling process improvements.
10. Responsible to manage the two-week schedule update cycle and to distribute the reports accordingly on an established SharePoint site.
1. Good understanding of complex planning and scheduling concepts and scheduling software (MS Project).
2. Basic comprehension of nuclear power plant systems, components and interrelated activities
3. Must have MS Project scheduling experience.
4. Understanding of internal and external stakeholders to ensure complete work package inputs and definition.
5. Good problem identification and problem resolution skills.
6. Fundamental working knowledge of PC-based applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).