[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Sr. Industrial Hygienist with the following qualifications:
* Develops, recommends, and implements programs, policies and procedures for monitoring and preventing chemical, physical, and biological hazards in project work areas.
* Works under consultative direction toward predetermined goals and objectives.
* Assignments may be self initiated.
* May be assigned special projects.
* Provides expert knowledge related to industrial hygiene activities and issues.
* Provides leadership to less experienced industrial hygienists and technicians.
* May act as lead or technical expert on medium to large projects
* Generates reports, charts and spreadsheets as needed.
* Trains less experienced team members.
* Provides technical, administrative and/or functional support to the Industrial Hygiene team.
* Perform duties moderate to complex in nature.
* Other job related duties as assigned.
* Maintains knowledge of and demonstrates ability to perform work safely in accordance with allapproved safety policies, procedures and applicable regulations and performs assigned duties in asafe manner.
* Actively participates in Safety Work Groups.
* BA/BS degree in a related field and 7 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Typical experience ranges from 7 - 10 years.
* Radiological training is required.
* Expert PC skills including Microsoft software.
* Strong understanding of federal and state policies and regulations, project policies and requirements.
Duration: 12 months
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.