[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Senior PRA Engineer (Remote, work from home)
Duration: Up to 1 year Role Summary / Purpose
The PRA Engineers are responsible for application of Risk and Reliability methodologies to provide technical consultation, leadership, and guidance throughout the entire design process as it relates to Probabilistic Risk Assessment (PRA).
The PRA Engineers will
• interface with engineers and technical leaders in PRA and other disciplines to fully define the design to be reflected in the assessments,
• quantify and evaluate accident sequences, and
• develop insights and conclusions to be communicated back to other GEH engineering disciplines to drive reliability and safety into nuclear plant designs.
• The engineer will perform, document, maintain, and defend the technical design basis for the PRA. Outputs include design reports, design tradeoff studies, and regulatory Safety Analysis Report support documentation, Topical Reports, etc.
Qualifications / Requirements
Strong working background in:
• Low Power / Shutdown PRA development
• Non-LWR (sodium) PRA development
• CAFTA model integration and quantification
• Development and communication of PRA results
• Execution of PRA fundamental skills and methodologies in Data, Human Reliability Analysis, Accident analysis, Severe Accidents, and Source Term assessments.
Empyrean Services is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected status.