[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Schedule Analyst with the following qualifications:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The Schedule Analyst is responsible for analyzing critical paths, schedule health and providing regular reporting of the Integrated Project Schedule (IPS). This position interfaces with the project participants (Construction, Initial Test Program (ITP), Westinghouse Engineering and Procurement, SNC Procurement, ITAAC, Licensing, Projects, and others) to ensure that all schedules are consistent, are fully-integrated, and provide a consistent basis for reporting schedule status on the entire project.
The position has responsibility to analyze, identify and help correct schedule logic and impacts to the project milestones as well as analyze, identify and help correct integrity, quality, and viability issues within the IPS. The position is part of a team of schedule analysts and discipline schedulers that reports to a Schedule Lead. The position is expected to perform all required duties with general direction from the Schedule Lead.
The position works within the requirements and standards for the IPS as defined in the Scheduling Desktop Guideline and helps to ensure that the requirements are maintained by all schedulers in the IPS.
Reporting status of the IPS is a key responsibility of this position, providing accurate and timely analysis and information to the Schedule Lead regarding status, critical paths, and schedule health.
Required Skill Set:
• Minimum 8 years scheduling experience using Primavera P6 scheduling software supporting industrial or commercial construction, outages, turnarounds or facility operation.
• Proven schedule analysis and reporting capability
• Ability to work with others to obtain desired project results
• Proficiency with Primavera P6, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Acumen Fuse
Desired Skill Set:
• Minimum 12 years scheduling experience using Primavera P6 scheduling software
• Resource leveling using Primavera P6 scheduling software
• Earned value measurement system experience
• Experience on commercial nuclear power projects
• Professional certifications or registrations
• Office setting
• Requires unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.