[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Description # PR 100 Rev. 0
JOB/POSITION TITLE/DESCRIPTION: Senior Procedure Writer
SUMMARY - Perform Sr. Procedure Writer tasks related to drafting and revising procedures and related documents to enable operators, mechanics and other personnel to safely and correctly operate and repair process systems and equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The requested services would include but not limited to:
• Support and coordination in the preparation, development and writing of primarily new or revised technical procedures or procedures for technically complex systems
• Draft and revise new descriptive manuals, data sheets, sketches and other documents
• Electronicallay route and monitor procedures for review and approval
• Routine interface with facility managers and customers
• Prepare communications and reports as needed
• Resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
• Attend Monthly Safety Meetings
Associate's degree in a technical discipline and at least 5-7 years of related experience of practical experience in the areas of operations or E&I /mechanical maintenance.
A high school diploma and at least 9-11 years of practical experience in the areas of operations or E&I /mechanical maintenance.
Bachelor's degree preferably in a technical discipline and at least 2-3 years of practical experience in the areas of operations or E&I /mechanical maintenance.
Must have strong oral and written commincation skills. Teamwork skills are important in the highly-matrixed project environment.
Must have an advanced knowledge and understanding of process fundamentals and plant systems and a basic knowledge of computer software required to generate procedures, correspondence and database changes is required.
Must have a complete knowledge of Site administrative documents pertaining to procedure development and a comprehensive knowledge of procedure writing fundamentals is required.
Must have a complete knowledge of established safety practices, (OSHA, EPA, state regulations, radiation control, waste acceptance, and quality control) is required.
A 40 hour work week is scheduled. Work week excludes SRR holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch. OT may be required as necessary.
Area Security Access:
A security clearance is not required.