[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Amentum is seeking a Consulting Nuclear Engineer IV for the Oak Ridge, TN office.
Amentum team provides full service nuclear design solutions to the federal government (DOE, NNSA and NIST), nuclear laboratories, and the commercial nuclear power industries. Amentum is seeking a highly motivated, team oriented Nuclear Engineer to support projects in the Oak Ridge, TN office.
The Engineer is responsible for perform a variety of nuclear safety engineering assignments in planning and overseeing research, development of nuclear safety documents and maintenance of nuclear safety systems and generally as a member of an analysis or review team on more complex assignments or as a lead on less complex assignments.
- Perform nuclear safety or criticality development or review tasks in specific areas under close supervision.
- Develop a portion or section of an analysis or nuclear safety review.
- Assist in generation of accident analysis and engineering data.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and correspondence.
- Establish and maintain a filing system or databases as needed for tracking project status.
- Develop, maintain and produce technical documentation and
- Interface with customers in nuclear safety reviews and technical working group meetings to comply with requirements.
- Verify and comply with engineering documentation standards and nuclear safety procedures.
- Performs all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test and background.
Bachelor of Science degree in Nuclear Engineering with 16 years of experience in an Engineering setting
Experience with nuclear engineering in field and design work.
DOE experience is required
Candidate must be eligible to obtain a DOE Q clearance.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills.
Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen only. Dual Citizenship will not be accepted for this position.
To apply please click here: