[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
N10533447 – CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR 3 – NEWPORT NEWS, VA – 1 POSITION - 6 MONTHS
Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts. Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness. Prepares bids; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years of experience. Master’s Degree and 4 years of experience. A relevant professional certification can be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree. An Apprentice Certificate or graduation from Navy Nuclear Power School can be substituted for Bachelor’s degree.
• Experienced supporting complex contract administration
• Experience writing successful Notification of Changes (NOCs) and Requests for Equitable Adjustments (REAs)
• Ability to interpret the Federal Acquisition Regulations
• Project management and ability to prioritize work
• Critical thinking & ability to have proactive foresight
• Problem solving
• Strong writing skill