[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for an ELECTRICAL FIELD ENGINEER (TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST-5) with the following qualifications:
Provide support the SRS NNSA Capital Projects Construction Planning Team, including the following:
• Develop Electrical Field Engineering Programs, Processes, Means, and Methods
• Develop Electrical Procedures
• Provide expertise and input to construction automation and Advanced Work Packages (AWP) for electrical attributes
• Provide expertise for Construction Design Integration Reviews
PhD or Master’s degree with specialized technical training or bachelor’s degree with extensive, highly specialized training.
Minimum 15 years supporting commercial or federal science, nuclear engineering or other task relevant programs or projects; typically, 10 or more years in a management role.
• Prior experience in management or field engineering on a multi-million-dollar project.
• Prior experience with Turnover, Commissioning, and Startup operations on commercial/government construction projects.
• Typical duties include Project Leader, technical organization analysis, planning, project coordination, etc.
Area Security Access:
An active DOE clearance is not initially required to perform assigned duties.
Candidate(s) must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE "Q" security clearance.
Period of Performance:
One year from award of this agreement. The option to extend the subcontract for two additional one-year periods will be reserved.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.