[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We at Thomas Thor Associates are in support of our client, Longenecker & Associates (L&A), currently seeking a Project Construction Design and Integration Manager. This position is to work at The Savannah River Site on NNSA Capital Projects.
The selected candidate shall provide construction automation support services to the NNSA Capital Projects mission being performed by Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (SRNS), LLC. The primary focus of these support efforts will be construction program management assistance and support to the SRS NNSA Capital Projects initiative by the valuation of the various project scope, planning, cost, schedule and construction management plans. Also develop construction procedures and processes for primary construction management functions and project integration interface with engineering and procurement.
The subcontractor shall support the SRS NNSA Capital Projects Construction Team, including the following:
• Primary responsibility shall be providing expert assistance with construction
means and methods.
• Performing and managing licensing and permitting plan reviews and revisions.
• Responsible for the development of construction field procedures, their creation, review and approval.
• Perform advanced construction project setup planning
• Design and implement a procurement plan and field requisitions including bulk materials strategy
• Prepare monthly reports documenting the review results and recommendations
developed in performing the actions noted herein.