[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Test Coordinator needed for long term opening in Waynesboro, GA.
* office setting, construction site, field work, exposure to heat/cold.
* Experience in driving an organization to meet scheduled milestones and coordinating multiple departments in completion of testing and startup.
* Preparing, reviewing, field implementation, and closure of Nuclear power plant initial test program startup test procedures and test packages.
* Individuals must be able to be qualified as test engineers per NQA-1-1994
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Individuals are desired with backgrounds in testing coordination or outage control management.
* Individuals must have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
* Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required.
* Shift work may be required.