[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Are you seeking a long-term contract role?
We are working to support the Vogtle 3 & 4 Construction Project. These roles will be offered as a long-term, renewable contract that includes a competitive compensation package, benefits as well as per diem and mobilization assistance for those that qualify.
One candidate will be hired for each of the following disciplines:
Desired Qualifications include:
- Candidate should possess maintenance leadership experience similar to a First Line Supervisor or maintenance discipline Single Point of Contact (SPOC).
- Responsibilities to include coordinating work activities with testing organization personnel, aligning shop resources with workload, interfacing with work management and scheduling personnel on work activities.
- Candidate should also have experience with scheduling software such as Maximo and P6.
- Position will be discipline specific (I&C, MECH or ELEC).
This role is slated for Day Shift, Monday through Friday, but may require some night shift and / or weekend hours as well.
Physical requirements include:
- Construction walkdowns will include prolonged walking and climbing
To express your interest in these roles, please send your resume via email to: J.email@example.com