[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Searching for a Nuclear Safety Specialist to support upcoming outage Spring 2021.
• BS degree in Safety Engineering or related field and 8 years applicable experience; or an Associates degree with 10 years of applicable experience; OR 14 years applicable experience.
• A well-developed aptitude and skilled demonstration of the Core Values, Leadership Competencies and abilities/skills identified in the Abilities/Skills section of this position description.
• Managing a project from beginning to end.
• Preparing complex written reports.
• Preparing and delivering oral presentations to management and to internal/external organizations.
• Serving as a leader of a committee or task force.
• Facilitating group problem solving, decision making or strategic planning sessions.
• Leading bench marking, self-assessments or audits.
• Instructional experience.
Please submit resume if interested.