[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
E10775421 – PROJECT MANAGER ELECTRICAL GENERATORS – WORK FROM HOME – 3 POSITIONS – 2 MONTHS – DUE IMMEDIATELY – LAKE CHARLES, LA
THIS IS A CRITICAL FILL POSITION WITH AN ASAP START DATE.
ReNuke Services is seeking a Power Substation Planner at our client site in Lake Mary, FL
This job is to coordinate the installation of back-up generation to commercial and industrial customers in need. Other team members are working to identify and prioritize the need, procure the generators, and then actually perform the installation. This role is to organize and coordinate those efforts. We need the types of individuals known for communicating, driving work, and maintaining Entergy Safety Standards with an oversight and project management skillset. These positions will be remote positions and need the ability to work with electrical contractors providing work management oversight and answering basic construction and electrical questions.
• PMP Degree required with at least 2 years electrical experience PMP Electrical Degree preferred but will consider electrical experience in replace of education
• Needs strong communication skills because they will be dealing with internal Customer Service Leadership including the Vice President of Customer Service of Entergy Louisiana.
• This person will also work with customers coordinating the installation and verify construction readiness.
• Highest level of planning and organizing skills because these 2MW and smaller generation projects are installed in one day or less.
• The successful candidate can oversee the installation 12-15 Generators Daily while coordinating the next 12-15 for the following day.
• The day typically begins around 6AM reviewing previous day and reaffirming the days schedules with EPC contractors, customers and internal customer service. The day typically ends around 10PM by finalizing the next day schedule with key stakeholders and communicating the schedule broadly.
• Person needs to be able to work in VERY FAST paced environment and multi-task.
ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.