[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Please Note: This is a short-term contract through 12/31/2020. All work can be done remotely.
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for an Independent Verification & Validation IV&V) Technical Writer with the following qualifications:
The Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) Technical Writer performs project specific activities such as analysis, evaluation, and document development. Reporting to the IV&V Manager, the IV&V Technical Writer works daily with team members to gather requirements, develop systems level documents and perform reviews within timelines
necessary to adhere to the overall project schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Coordinates with the configuration engineers, design engineers, and software system engineers to ensure that system level documents are developed accordance to plans and procedures.
* Will be expected to independently coordinate and solicit multiple customers and stakeholder input.
* Will be expected to have strong technical writing abilities and be able to completely develop and/or review system level plans, requirements, design and test documents within a configuration managed environment.
* Needs to read, understand and implement document templates, style guides and programmatic controls.
* Ensures that system level documents are evaluated/reviewed via workflows as required.
Bachelor's Degree in engineering or other technical discipline is preferred.
* A minimum of five years of experience documenting and developing stakeholder and business needs into requirement specifications.
* Experience in the development lifecycle of digital systems.
* Experience in stakeholder needs derivation.
* Experience in requirements engineering.
* Experience with Systems Engineering principles.
* An understanding of IBM Rational Tools such as DOORs Next Generation, Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel is required.
* Understanding of system, software, and hardware engineering concepts, principles, and theories. Working knowledge of Systems Engineering, Tool Qualification and other product life cycle is required.
* Experience with IEC 29148 and IEC 15288 is preferred.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.