[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Are you seeking a leadership role in the Document Control discipline?
Our client has an outstanding opportunity available. This role is offered as a direct-hire, project-focused role and will include an excellent compensation package as well as outstanding benefits / provisions.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Maintain project data management process and systems.
- Provide functional advice and support to management for the implementation and maintenance of document control processes.
- Perform non-technical quality checks of incoming and outgoing engineering, procurement, subcontracts, supplier and third-party documentation.
- Perform internal and external distribution of engineering, procurement, subcontracts, supplier and third-party documentation.
- Maintain master project files (electronic and paper copies)
- Assist in turnover and/or storage of project files at end of project.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for this role include:
- Understanding of the application of business processes in the Construction environment.
- Working knowledge of ProCore, ProLog Converge, and SharePoint
- Proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to implement and manage web-based document control systems
- Ability to work in high production environment and respond quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a close attention to detail.
- Self-starter; able to seek out resources and structure own workflow.
- Strong consultative and communication skills and ability to interface effectively with all levels of management, staff and external customers
Education and experience requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Library Science or equivalent work experience in Document Control.
- 8+ years’ experience in document controls, preferably in a construction or project-based environment
- At least 4 years’ experience in a supervisory role
Physical requirements for this role include:
The candidate will be required to talk and hear. Frequently required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to operate a computer keyboard. Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed in an office setting.
To express your interest in role, simply forward your resume via email to: