[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NEC Technical Service has anticipates a need for the following:
Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, I&C, and Design Engineers (01-091520-02)
NEC Technical Services anticipates the future need of Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, I&C, and Design Engineers in support of a long term contract.
- 10 years of experience in design, systems, or programs engineering related to engineering discipline.
- Provide detailed solutions to assigned engineering problems
- Make engineering and design calculations applying basic engineering principles, theories and concepts
- Prepare technical reports and other technical documents such as procedures and operation and maintenance manuals
- Prepare cost estimates related to assigned technical projects
- Prepare engineering work packages under supervision for construction or modification of equipment and facilities
- Analyze specific equipment or system failures of limited scope and recommend repairs, modifications, or appropriate corrective actions through application of basic engineering principles
- Provide general functional requirements to perform basic design of new equipment/systems or modification of existing equipment/systems
- Provide engineering support to other groups
- Make technical presentations
Professional Engineer with DOE experience.
Please email resumes to NEC Technical Services, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering NEC Tech.