[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
**This position does not pay per diem. The position is long term (possibly 3 years) and a local candidate or temporarily relocated candidate is preferred.**
The individual will function as a Senior Project Coordinator to ensure appropriate disposition of all records in accordance with the Washington State Schedule. This position is responsible for coordinating the project with minimal supervision. They will act as a Site Coordinator for the record remediation project including all aspects of planning, scheduling, and control of project activities. The candidate will interface on a regular basis with the IS Supervisor for RIM Services, the IS Program Analyst, the IS Project Manager and the Records Officer. This position is responsible for the coordination, research, evaluation, documentation and preparation of records for disposition while ensuring the records are maintained or disposed of in accordance with procedures. This includes preparation of Records Disposal Notices to ensure timely and accurate disposition and disposal of records.
This position requests some RIM knowledge but requires the:
• Ability to manage time under minimal supervision.
• Ability to learn new functions in an expeditious manner.
• Ability to comprehend, evaluate and apply numerous bases to determine the appropriate retention policy.
• Ability to document results of evaluation activities for historical reference in clear language.
• Skills to participate in projects with minimal supervision.
• Skills to ask questions when met with challenges.
• Ability to communicate effectively, in written and verbal format, with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Skills with the use of standard MS Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
ALSO REQUIRES A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND AT LEAST 4 YEARS OF RECORDS EXPERIENCE. POSSIBILITY OF A 3 YEAR ASSIGNMENT. LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED.