[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: Licensing Engineer, Sr.
NOTE from Empyrean: Please note that recruitment for open positions is actively on-going. Deployment and site protection requirements will be discussed if offered a phone interview. Empyrean respects and supports employee safety and protection guidelines and client safety protocols during this uncertain time.
Job Location (site): Plant Vogtle 3&4
• Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Effective written and verbal communication skill required
• Competency with computer programs (i.e. Microsoft Office) required
• Nuclear licensing experience in NRC inspector interface and NRC inspection support desired
• Experience with nuclear industry codes and standards (i.e. ASME, IEEE) desired
• Previous AP1000 experience desired
• Nuclear licensing experience for preparing licensing document changes/NRC submittals desired
Physical Requirements: Prolonged walking and stairs
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Empyrean Services is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected status.