[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Are you seeking a Licensing Engineer role?
We are working with Southern Nuclear on a Sr. Licensing Engineer role. This role is offered as an initial six month contract, with the possibility of extension.
Benefits are available, as well as both per diem and mobilization assistance for those that qualify.
Knowledge, skills and abilities include:
• Effective written and verbal communication skill required
• Competency with computer programs (i.e. Microsoft Office) required
• Nuclear licensing experience in NRC inspector interface and NRC inspection support desired
• Experience with nuclear industry codes and standards (i.e. ASME, IEEE) desired
• Previous AP1000 experience desired
• Nuclear licensing experience for preparing licensing document changes/NRC submittals desired
Physical requirements of this role include:
Prolonged walking and climbing stairs
To express your interest in this role, simply email your resume to: