[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1. Job Title: Quality Assurance Lead Auditor and Surveillance Lead
2. Job Location (site): Waynesboro, GA
Please send me your resume in word.,
• Describe the work environment for this assignment:
• 85% Office setting in environmentally controlled building
• Up to 15% in field work (auditing/surveilling construction activities and performing observations) as well as traversing construction site from one location to another in summer and winter environmental conditions.
3. Desired Qualifications:
• Engineering, construction, and/or nuclear plant experience
• Operating nuclear plant experience a positive factor
• Project Management experience highly desirable
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively convey important information, facts, and ideas
• Must meet requirements to obtain and maintain a lead Auditor Certification pursuant to ASME NQA-1-1194, Supplement 2S-3 and Appendix 2A-3
• Education requirements:
• Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences or other technical area is desired
• ANSI N45.2.23 or ASME NQA-1-1994 Lead Auditor Certification or ability to be certified within 6 months is required.
• Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Skills in planning and performing quality audits, surveillances, and evaluations to applicable procedure requirements
• Demonstrated ability to interface with senior management and clearly communicate issues
• Demonstrated strong teamwork skills
• Ability to safely traverse uneven surfaces, ascend/descend ladders, stairs, and scaffolding, and walk for prolonged distances.
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements?
• Physical ability to lift and carry 25 pounds (records/box)
• Physical ability to climb ladders/scaffolds
• Physical ability to walk prolonged distances on uneven surfaces up to ¾ of a mile several times a day in varying weather conditions (GA Summer heat/winter/rain)
5. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
6. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
7. Estimated Start Date: 11/01/2020
8. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year