[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Title: Quality Assurance Lead Auditor & Surveillance Lead
Duration: Contract – duration approximately 1 year
Location: Central GA
Facility type: Nuclear Power Plant
Schedule: Beginning 11/01/2020
We are hiring an experienced Quality Assurance Lead Auditor and Surveillance Lead to support a nuclear power plant project in the Southeast.
** This is a 12+ months assignment.
• Skills in planning and performing quality audits, surveillances, and evaluations to applicable procedure requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to interface with senior management and clearly communicate issues.
• Demonstrated strong teamwork skills
• Ability to safely traverse uneven surfaces, ascend/descend ladders, stairs, and scaffolding, and walk for prolonged distances.
• Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences or other technical area is desired.
• ANSI N45.2.23 or ASME NQA-1-1994 Lead Auditor Certification or ability to be certified within 6 months is required.
• 5+ years working in Nuclear power industry, preferred
• 5+ years QA Lead experience
• Engineering, construction, and/or nuclear plant experience
• Operating nuclear plant experience a positive factor
• Project Management experience highly desirable
• Must meet requirements to obtain and maintain a lead Auditor Certification pursuant to ASME NQA-1-1994, Supplement 2S-3 and Appendix 2A-3.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively convey important information, facts, and ideas.
We are proud to offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to submit to a drug and alcohol screen as well as a background check, inclusive of criminal. We seek out and employ talented individuals who meet the qualifications for each position. PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the large number of responses we receive to our postings, only those applicants with the required experience and qualifications will be contacted.