home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

[Electronics Engineer] Job Opportunity - Engineering Troubleshooter

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

I am currently supporting the Vogtle 3 & 4 plant in Waynesboro GA. They are looking to bring someone on as an Engineering Troubleshooter. I have included the job description below. If you are a good fit for this position please email me directly at ccraciun@theplanetforward.com

I also offer referral bonuses if you happen to know someone that would be a great fit for the role. Thanks!

Work Environment:
Office setting that involves 75% construction field environment that will expose the individual to normal ambient temperatures.
Nightshift is the predominant work schedule.

Desired Qualifications:
Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering from ABET accredited school

Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Five (5) years of experience as an Engineer supporting Power utilities or Manufacturing facilities in areas such as design, construction or troubleshooting of motors, pumps, valves, or electrical equipment.
This position will facilitate troubleshooting electrical components impacting initial testing activities.
This position will also assist in the day-to-day activities of the Testing-Fix It Now (Rapid Response) team per the direction of the Testing Control Center (TCC).
Ability to development and execute troubleshooting plans.
Ability to work a NIGHT shift work schedule.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Must be well organized and capable of handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
Must have strong communication and presentation skills.
Must have strong problem-solving skills.
Must have working knowledge of codes, standards and technical specifications
Ability to work with construction and maintenance personnel to establish troubleshooting plans.
Behavioral Attributes:
Must be a change agent.
Must possess desire to improve processes and performance

Physical Requirements:
Assignment may involve climbing, prolonged walking/standing, periodic ladder climbing, and uneven walking surfaces traversing the construction site.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.