[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
JOB DESCRIPTION AND QUALIFICATIONS.
1. One (1) Opening for up to a seven (7) year assignment – Contracts Compliance Manager
Contract Compliance Manager
Typical duties of the Contract Compliance Manager position will include:
1. Detailed knowledge of the decommissioning contract, purchase order, scope of work, and other
2. Ensuring conformity of decommissioning activities with the contract
3. Verification of “Objective Evidence Criteria” for completed work in support of contract
4. Support change control and change order processes
5. Support project reporting requirements as necessary
6. Performing all aspects of contract support functions and analyses as necessary
QUALIFICATIONS: Qualified candidates must possess the following:
• At least five years of commercial nuclear experience, operating or decommissioning
• Direct experience in nuclear contract management
• General knowledge of legal claim management and contract disputes
• Major project contract experience
• Demonstrated capability for engaging and establishing relations with internal and external
• Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to do tradeoff analysis to identify risks and opportunities
and to recommend solutions.
• Strong communication, presentation, and negotiating skills to build consensus with stakeholders to
develop and maintain partnerships with support organizations and senior management.
• Pragmatic and practical. Highly focused on how to get things accomplished. Constantly having an eye
to the practicality of recommended solutions.
• Positively managing conflict and projecting substance over form.
• Direct experience in nuclear decommissioning contract management
• Knowledge of the Southern California Edison protocols for contract management
• Fixed price contract experience
Bachelor’s degree in any related field but can be substituted with direct experience
LOCATION AND DURATION:
San Onofre site with an anticipated project duration (approx. 7 years)
PERFORMANCE PERIOD AND WORK SCHEDULE
The performance period is tentatively needed on or before start week on or before 10/26/2020.
While the normal work schedule is Monday through Thursday at 40 hours per week. Additional hours
may be required.
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE
Contractor will perform the role of the Contract Compliance Manager at the SONGS site location.
The candidate will need to be able to obtain unescorted protected area access badging (“red-badge”).
Empyrean Services is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected status.