[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A Quality Assurance Lead Auditor and Surveillance Lead needed in the Southeast is needed in the southeast. Long term, per diem, and good rates. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Desired Qualifications:
• Engineering, construction, and/or nuclear plant experience
• Operating nuclear plant experience a positive factor
• Project Management experience highly desirable
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively convey important information, facts, and ideas
• Must meet requirements to obtain and maintain a lead Auditor Certification pursuant to ASME NQA-1-1194, Supplement 2S-3 and Appendix 2A-3
• Education requirements:
• Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences or other technical area is desired
• ANSI N45.2.23 or ASME NQA-1-1994 Lead Auditor Certification or ability to be certified within 6 months is required.
• Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Skills in planning and performing quality audits, surveillances, and evaluations to applicable procedure requirements
• Demonstrated ability to interface with senior management and clearly communicate issues
• Demonstrated strong teamwork skills
• Ability to safely traverse uneven surfaces, ascend/descend ladders, stairs, and scaffolding, and walk for prolonged distances.