[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects; Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, performance standards and specifications.
• Technical knowledge of related engineering systems, engineering calculations, applications of engineering and construction methods and materials, and engineering application of computers
• Ability to anticipate change and adjust promptly and effectively
• Proven ability to manage multiple work scopes between self-performed work and subcontracted work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in preparing and reviewing detailed calculations, reports and studies that present technical information in a clear and concise manner
• Experience in providing technical oversight and direction of work performed by craft personnel
• Experience in providing support to the preparation and implementation of work packages for modifications, repairs, or upgrades
SPECIAL TRAINING, CERTIFICATIONS, QUALIFICATIONS, OR LICENSES
• Professional Engineer License a plus
• Bachelor's Degree in engineering discipline.
• 7+ years of relevant experience required
• Possess or have ability to obtain a "Q" clearance.
• Previous experience at DOE Environmental Management, DOE Office of Science, NNSA, DOD, U.S. Navy, and/or commercial nuclear power facilities preferred
• Functional with MS Word, Excel and Outlook software
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.