[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
USAR9082 – ASST. CRAFT SUPERVISOR – OAK RIDGE, TN – LONG TERM – DUE BY OCTOBER 19, 2020
ReNuke Services, Inc. is seeking an assistant craft supervisor at our client site in Oak Ridge, TN.
• Routinely conducting safety meetings, drills, and other required training sessions for assigned personnel.
• Preparing/reviewing certain written reports such as procurement specifications, Datastream database information, etc.
• Performing special assignments as assigned by the Facility and Field Operations Supervisor.
• Ensuring that individuals whom he/she supervises executes their assigned tasks in accordance with established standards of performance.
• Supplying certain assistance and/or information to ORNL craftsmen on maintaining related tasks.
• Supervising the training of new personnel assigned to his/her shift in order to prepare them for the initial qualification program.
• Participating in the development/implementation of job specific work packages.
• Remaining familiar with safety documents governing operations such as Technical Safety Requirements, Documented Safety Analysis Reports, etc.
• Participating in the qualification retraining program for LGWO&M Instrumentation Maintenance personnel.
• Tracking employee absenteeism and implementing disciplinary steps as required.
• Knowing and understanding the principles of the Integrated Safety Management System: Line Management Responsibility.
• Competence Commensurate with Responsibility; Balanced Priorities
• Identification of Safety Standards and Requirements
• Hazard Control Tailored to Work and Operations Authorization.
• Knowing and understanding core functions of the Integrated Safety Management System.
• Could be involved in: Defining the Scope of Work; Analyzing Hazards; Developing/Implementing Hazard Controls; Performance of Work Within Controls (to include the authority to stop work); and Feedback/Improvement.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS & DUTIES OF THIS ROLE
• Serve as ORNL S&M Instrument Supervisor
• Train for and serve as technical subject matter expert on Liquid and Gas Waste Operations (LGWO) Bailey System
• Serve as SME for new instrumentation systems and capital upgrades associated with ORNL Operations/S&M Organization
• Assist in and manage on-the-job training and qualifications for new instrument mechanics
• Perform periodic qualification evaluations for instrument mechanics
• Manage, evaluate, and assign calibration work
orders in the ORNL Maintenance Data stream Program
• Serve as Liaison to ORNL program personnel
• Understanding of process operations and system design
• In depth knowledge of Process Controls Instrumentation and Loop Calibrations
• In depth knowledge of Measuring and Test Equipment (M&TE) and calibration traceability
• Ability to converse with various manufactures to obtain calibration information
• Ability to maintain and coordinate calibration data records.
JOB RELATED REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum of AS Degree in electronics or instrumentation
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Minimum 10 years experience in applicable technical field
• Proficient with programmable logic control, analog and pneumatic instrumentation, and communications systems
• Certification in PC repair
• Experience in hands-on programming and maintenance of automatic process control systems
• Experience with configuration control and system integrity verification at the distributed control network and SCADA level