[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Location (site): Vogtle 3 & 4, SNC Initial Test Program (ITP) Team
Work will occur in the office and may be required to visit the construction site.
Desired Qualifications: Detail oriented with the ability to understand and follow procedure driven processes. Review and close work packages with quality as the overriding priority, adhering to management standards and expectations, and peer-to-peer coaching and feedback.
• Must be able to interface with other departments to coordinate work package closure, update status, and review scheduled work packages. Must have ability to work effectively in team environment.
• Must have working knowledge of common computer tools, including MS Word and Excel. Working knowledge of Maximo, Electronic Document Management System and work package closure is preferred.
• Must be well organized and capable of handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, and contractors.
• Attention to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner. Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
• Must have strong problem-solving skills.
• Working knowledge of plant systems, structures and components desired. Document Control experience helpful.