[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
POSITION TITLE: Transfer Engineer
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE:
Transfer Engineer supports review of operating procedures to ensure technical correctness and implementation of safety controls and requirements. This position requires providing design authority engineering support with transfer procedure development.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
1. Understand Safety Basis requirements and methods for implementation within procedures
2. Perform Unreviewed Safety Question reviews
3. Understand usage of Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
4. Understand Engineering Calculation outputs for implementation within procedures
5. Interface with Operations, Procedures, and other support groups in development of procedures
6. Troubleshoot plant occurrences with regards to procedure performance
7. Provide recommendations for system improvements
Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen.
BS Degree in Engineering
• 10+ years of experience in Nuclear Facility Engineering
• Prior experience as a Transfer Engineer
• Requires strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with various clients, cross disciplinary departments, support organizations, and management.
• Candidate must be familiar with electronic document control and configuration management systems (e.g., SRS Linking Document Database (LDD), Smart Plant Foundation, APS)
This position is available as either part-time or full-time.
A security clearance is not required.