home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

I&C Engineer - Turnover Support - Long Term Contract - Waynesboro, GA

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Are you seeking an I&C Engineer role in the Southeast?

We are supporting Southern Nuclear in their search for I&C Engineers. This role is offered as a long-term, renewable contract. Benefits are available, and both per diem and mobilization assistance are available for candidates that qualify.

Desired Qualifications:

Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:

- Ability to read isometrics, layout drawings, P&IDs.
- Generate scaling sheets for a variety of field instruments using vendor manuals and plant design documents.
- Review design documents to determine impact on instrument scaling.
- Be able to walkdown systems to verify instrument tag numbers, work on work orders to collect digital configuration data on a variety of digital assets (PLCs, controllers, workstations).
- Experience in safety, non-safety, augmented safety classification methodology of software also desired.
- I&C experience including design work, systems walkdowns, scaling calculations, configuration management, PLC interface

Physical Requirements:

Ability to bend over, walk, climb, and crawl is required for position (field work ~ 50 75% of the time).

To express your interest in this role, simply email your resume to:

J.Ertter@thomas-thor.com

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.