[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Title: ITAAC Field Engineer Nuclear
Duration: Contract duration approximately 1 year
Location: Central GA
Facility type: Nuclear Power Plant
Schedule: Beginning approximately November 9, 2020
PIC Groups client is seeking an ITAAC Field Engineer - Nuclear in the Southeast for a 1+ year assignment. Excellent Benefits, Medical, Dental and 401K offered.
Candidate will be responsible for managing the completion documentation associated with the inspection, engineering analyses
Oversee required testing tat provides objective evidence to meet the sites units Combined License Appendix C Inspections, Tests, Analyses, and Acceptance Criteria (ITAAC).
Maintain client safety standards at all times throughout the plant
Nuclear background of 3+ years needed
BS Engineering from an ABET accredited school or Licensed Professional Engineer or Senior Reactor Operator experience at a commercial Nuclear plant.
A minimum of 5 years of combined experience in one or multiple of the following is required:
1) Plant Initial Testing (Components / Pre-operational)
2) Plant Modifications (Civil / Mechanical)
3) Nuclear Construction / Start-Up
4) Nuclear Operations
5) System Engineering
6) Construction Engineering
Ability to work approximately 15% in field inspection and 85% in the office
Project Management Certification (PMP) is a plus
Preferred attributes include any of the following:
1) Knowledge of NRC and Industry codes and standards for testing, modifications, or construction of a nuclear facility
2) Minimum of three (3) years of experience utilizing project management skills
3) Strong verbal communication skills
4) Ability to prepare detailed technical reports using electronic media
5) Proven ability to succeed while working on cross-functional project teams
6) Ability to interface with the NRC
7) Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines
8) Ability to achieve issue resolution among diverse organizations
9) 10 CFR 52 Licensing / ITAAC experience and/or familiarity with the AP1000 design
Position requires ladder climbing to access scaffolds, walking on uneven surfaces, performing inspections at elevated heights, performing inspections in confined spaces, and working extended work hours.
We are proud to offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to submit to a drug and alcohol screen as well as a background check, inclusive of criminal. We seek out and employ talented individuals who meet the qualifications for each position. PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the large number of responses we receive to our postings, only those applicants with the required experience and qualifications will be contacted.