[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
REFERENCE # 10/20-003
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 10/19/2020
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
Perform Strategic planning duties in the Strategic Planning organization, part of the Resource Management & Strategic Integration organization. Strategic Planning involves the formulation and implementation of the major goals and initiatives for senior leadership, based on consideration of resources and an assessment of the internal and external environments.
Responsible to support cross-Project business initiatives, resulting in strategic advice to senior management, support preparation of the Strategic plan, company Integrated Priority List, and facilitate update of Long-Range Planning. Perform a variety of data analysis of ongoing and upcoming work including spending trends and resource allocations. Must be able to identify, combine, and manage multiple sources of data and possess the capability to build analytics for predicting and optimizing outcomes. Candidate should not only know how to run analysis and use the analytical tools at their disposal but have the capability to think critically about business issues, applying tools and methods to sophisticated and sometimes abstract questions. Support Client transition activities Interface with other projects and functional organizations. Lead discussions with projects to develop strategic direction and contribute to company-wide strategies and initiatives.
• U. S. Citizen.
• BA/BS in Engineering, Science, Business or relevant field of study.
• Minimum of 15 years related professional experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Hanford Facility Operations experience, Hanford Facility Fault Analysis experience, Hanford Facility Safety Analysis reporting experience, CERCLA/RCRA experience, DOE Facilities Information management System (FIMS) experience, Hanford site Integrated Priority List (IPL) experience.
• Experience in data analysis, draft and review documents, and create and deliver presentations. Ability to review historical data and plans for key projects.
• Experience in PowerPivot, PowerBI, Access, SharePoint and database integration, including data collection requirements, structure and specifications and transformation.
• Ability to express verbal and written communications in a clear and concise manner; including use of Microsoft Office Suite with a mastery in Excel.
Please submit a resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line:
PROJECT MANAGER/ REFERENCE #10/20-003.
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
UNITED HEALTH CARE
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, In-Network Provider Office Visit Copay $35, Your Co-Insurance pays 30%, Out of Pocket Maximum (includes Deductible and Copay $7,900 Individual and $15,800 Family. Lab and X-Ray (Major and Minor) Deductible and Co-Insurance. Lifetime Maximum Unlimited. RX: Retail Pharmacy (Mail Order – 2.5 times) Pharmacy Deductible $350 / $700 Family: $20 Deductible-Copay waived / $35 Deductible-Co-pay Waived / $80 Copay-Deductible Applies / $350 Copay-Deductible Applies.
o Life/AD&D: $20,000 Employee.
o $10,000 Individual Deductible, $20,000 Family Deductible, $15,800 Out of Pocket Max, $31,600 Family Out of Pocket Max. Lab and X-Ray (Major and Minor) Deductible and Co-Insurance. Lifetime Maximum Unlimited. RX: Retail Pharmacy (Mail Order – 2.5 times) Pharmacy Deductible $350 / $700 Family: $20 Deductible-Copay waived / $35 Deductible-Co-pay Waived / $80 Copay-Deductible Applies / $350 Copay-Deductible Applies.
Delta Dental of WA
• $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $2,000 Annual Maximum, Preventive Services (Exams and Cleanings) – 100% Deductible Waived –80% Deductible Waived Services. Basic Services (Root Canals and Fillings) 80% and 70%. Major Surgeries (Bridges, Dentures, Implants) 50% and 40%.
VSP Vision Care
• In Network: $10 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
• Additional in-Network Discounts: 20% on Lenses and Frames, 15% on Contact Lenses.
• Out of Network Reimbursement: Up to $50.
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
o Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense).
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more.