[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
REFERENCE # 10/20-005
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 11/02/2020
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
• Leadership and management over the Work Management operations in accordance with applicable requirements, including Environmental Safety Health & Quality (ESH&Q) regulations to provide a safe and efficient working environment.
• Active participation in institutional safety programs such as ISMS, VPP and EMS.
• Assigns and manages resources to perform work scope to maintain high levels of work management performance in the support of maintenance needs.
• Serves as the primary liaison with organizations providing matrix support, including maintenance, engineering and ESH&Q, to identify and prioritize maintenance service requests and deliverables.
• Prepares evaluations and forecasts for maintenance services to ensure service delivery.
• Alignment with MSC-PRO-WC-12115 duties.
• U. S. Citizen.
• BA/BS degree plus 10 years of additional work management experience, including 5 years of planning and scheduling work or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated experience at DOE site, working with multiple regulators and clients in an operational environment.
• Desired Qualification if applicable.
Please submit a resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line:
MANAGER/SUPERVISOR/ REFERENCE #10/20-005.
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
UNITED HEALTH CARE
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, In-Network Provider Office Visit Copay $35, Your Co-Insurance pays 30%, Out of Pocket Maximum (includes Deductible and Copay $7,900 Individual and $15,800 Family. Lab and X-Ray (Major and Minor) Deductible and Co-Insurance. Lifetime Maximum Unlimited. RX: Retail Pharmacy (Mail Order – 2.5 times) Pharmacy Deductible $350 / $700 Family: $20 Deductible-Copay waived / $35 Deductible-Co-pay Waived / $80 Copay-Deductible Applies / $350 Copay-Deductible Applies.
o Life/AD&D: $20,000 Employee.
o $10,000 Individual Deductible, $20,000 Family Deductible, $15,800 Out of Pocket Max, $31,600 Family Out of Pocket Max. Lab and X-Ray (Major and Minor) Deductible and Co-Insurance. Lifetime Maximum Unlimited. RX: Retail Pharmacy (Mail Order – 2.5 times) Pharmacy Deductible $350 / $700 Family: $20 Deductible-Copay waived / $35 Deductible-Co-pay Waived / $80 Copay-Deductible Applies / $350 Copay-Deductible Applies.
Delta Dental of WA
• $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $2,000 Annual Maximum, Preventive Services (Exams and Cleanings) – 100% Deductible Waived –80% Deductible Waived Services. Basic Services (Root Canals and Fillings) 80% and 70%. Major Surgeries (Bridges, Dentures, Implants) 50% and 40%.
VSP Vision Care
• In Network: $10 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
• Additional in-Network Discounts: 20% on Lenses and Frames, 15% on Contact Lenses.
• Out of Network Reimbursement: Up to $50.
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
o Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense).
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more.