[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking for a Project Manager to support a multi-year License Renewal Implementation Project in Richland, WA.
• This Project manager position is for the license renewal implementation project. Individual will be responsible for all aspects of project management for this effort.
• This includes (items identified are not all inclusive) planning, scheduling, coordinating, executing, communicating, contract management, and cost management for multiple initiatives that are required to successfully implement the project. Interactions will include internal and external resources, as well as external oversight bodies.
• The Project Manager is responsible for managing major projects using established project management methodology.
• The level of responsibility is projects with budgets in excess of $1,000,000.
• The purpose of this position is to achieve project objectives through focused planning, scheduling, and control of project activities.
• The Project Manager will also assist as a Project Estimator (PE) is responsible to scope, develop, coordinate, and communicate all levels of project and program estimates in support of Project Management at CGS.
• The PM will develop Preliminary estimates, Rough Order of Magnitude estimates, Budgetary estimates, and Definitive estimates as required by the project type and complexity.
• The PM will interface on a regular basis with Project Managers and will attend management level meetings as necessary (example is PRC).
• The PE will develop and maintain the estimating program and computer based estimating templates and tables.
• The PE will hold and electronically store / maintain all current estimate revisions and back up information. The PE will provide input to and operate under PM-2-8 (Project Estimating).
• Experience in implementing complex, multi-year, regulatory driven projects.
• Experience in nuclear plant license renewal implementation. Experience in Licensing or Engineering preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and ten (10) years of experience directly related to maintenance processes, human performance, and/or continuous improvement; OR an Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university and twelve (12) years of experience directly related to maintenance processes, human performance, and/or continuous improvement; OR a high school diploma or GED and fourteen (14) years of experience
• PMP Certification is desired, but not required.