[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This job is decommissioning the a Nuclear Reactor.
1. Minimum of 3 years of documented hands-on experience performing radiological characterization/decontamination or equivalent support. Additionally, personnel must have verifiable DOE Radiological Controls Technician core training consistent with the requirements of Title 10, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 835, Section 835.903 (DOE RCT Core training). Also desired is verifiable evidence of training, experience, or a combination of training and experience consistent with the requirements of American National Standards Institute/American Nuclear Society, Standard N3.1 - 1993, American National Standard for Selection, Qualification and Training of Personnel for Nuclear Power Plants (reaffirmed 1999), for Senior Health Physics Technicians; National Certification with the National Registry of Radiation Protection Technologists; Evidence of NAVSHIPS 389-0288, Radiological Controls for Shipyards or NAVSEA 389-0153, Radiological Controls, Article 108, Qualification; or Two-Year Technical Degree in Health Physics or related field.
2. Current OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 hazardous waste 40-hour training and all subsequent annual 8-hour refreshers, with no gap greater than 24 months between refreshers.
3. DOE Core Card Required.
4. Must have medical clearance for personal protective equipment and use of a respirator.
5. Meet LLNL access and badging requirements, including COVID-19 restrictions
6. Good communication skills and team participation skills.
7. Willing/able to work under the conditions described in this scope of work
8. Must be able to pass a physical, lift 50lbs repetitively, drug screen and background check.
Dates of engagement:
Starting in November for two weeks. (3 RCT's in November)
Then, 6 months from March 2021 through September 2021. (7-10 RCT's for 6 months)
Candidates will have to be available for the full extent of the 6 months in 2021.
MOB/DEMOB, PER DIEM per Federal regulations.
A Professional Projects and Staffing Company Built for the Changing Nuclear Market. ReNuke was created with a singular focus on offering the best talent and project management for next generation projects.
ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.