[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
DNJP9373 – SR. PROJECT CONTROLS SCHEDULER – RALEIGH, NC – 12 MONTHS – NO PD
ReNuke Services, Inc. is seeking Sr. Project Control Scheduler with extensive P6 experience. This role will start out remotely and eventually transition to the client site in Raleigh, NC.
Workers at this level are responsible for performing complex aspects of individual project estimating, scheduling, change documentation and cost control while reporting up to program or portfolio level with minimal supervision. Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and to have the ability to work independently, with guidance limited to unusual or complex projects or issues. They are fully competent in use of project controls principles and procedures . They identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to resolve. This position typically is assigned to projects classified as Green III or Brown per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix, or may manage multiple smaller (i.e. Green II) projects.
• Graduation from a four-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of project controls experience.
• Minimum of 9 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
• Proficient in project controls principles. Proficiency Expertise with project management, project controls concepts, computer applications, analytics; strong collaborative team member.
• Masters - business, finance, project management, or equivalent. PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
• Software such as MS Project MS Office Suite, Primavera, Business Objects, Prolog, Passport, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft. Risk management tools Monte Carlo analysis. The